Hope to have a nice and enjoyable hours via our half day morning tour in Tehran.
This tour is a must in Tehran. First visit is to Bagh Melli which is the hearth of Tehran where buildings in early Pahlavi Era were constructed. Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Police Department, Qazac Khaneh, University of Art, National Library are some of the building built at the “National Architectural Style”. Learn about Persian History at the most important museum of Iran: National Museum of Iran which consists of two sections: Museum of Ancient Iran and the Museum of the Islamic Era. The first part has the most important exhibits from ancient Persepolis, Chogha Zanbil, Susa and many other sites. The Museum of Islamic Era has wonderfull exhibits from Abbasid, Seljuk, Ilkhanid, Safevid, Qajar periods displayed in chronological order. Your guide expert in Persian Art and History explains you the secrets of 3 thousand year old civilasition that had influence on the Western culture. Following the visits your guide will take you to the Tehran Grand Bazaar for demonstration of World Famous Persian Rugs
Optional , 21 May 2018
Tehran Daily Tours
HIGHLIGHTS: BAGH MELLI, NATIONAL MUSEUM OF IRAN (MUSEUM OF ANCIENT IRAN & MUSEUM OF ISLAMIC ERA), TEHRAN GRAND BAZAAR
1. Tehran Grand Bazaar is closed on Fridays.
2. In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited.
3. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible - we 100% guarantee it.
4. Departure time: 08:30 am
5. Duration: 4 hours (approx.)
6. Return details: Tour finishes at Grand Bazaar.